Saturday, March 10, 2012

Feeling Good Feels Good

I just wanted to include a few things that I absolutely can always smile about.

Kermit The Frog is my favorite character.  He makes me laugh and lives life as simply as he can.  Who are we to say we can't learn something from a Muppet.  Have you every seen Kermit the Frog uspset?

I am a major fan of warm comforting liquid that tastes delicious.  I know that coffee isn't for everyone, trust me I get it.  But there is something to be said for allowing yourself to enjoy every sip.  There is always time for a cup of coffee, if not, wake up earlier.

I shop for myself, for others, and also just to look.  1.  It is good exercise.  2.  Allows me to integrate into society and show some kindness by holding a door or giving a simple smile and I change stores.  It makes me feel good.  The presents are half bad either.

Finally.  I am a sorority girl.  I am very involved as a volunteer and through all of the late nights and hours that I have put in, nothing makes me feel better than being around my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment